If you’ve been to any of my multi-day workshops, you know that they are awesome for learning massive amounts of knowledge, putting systems into place, and correcting the problems that hold your business, and your life, back.
With Traffic Control we only have 3 days together – and that puts limits as to how much we can build – until now.
Introducing my new mastermind program, Traffic Accelerator.
I walk you through the process of strong implementation, building consistent growth, and making massive profits happen. At the same time, you’ll be surrounded by a select group of digital marketers that share the same passion and determination to make their sites hubs of quality information, of steady traffic, and exciting updates. This elite group of entrepreneurs will create a supportive, energetic environment where ideas thrive into action, and could well be some of the most valuable contacts you make for your business.
I’ve advised some of the biggest and most innovative brands on amping up their digital strategy, and now I’m ready to provide the same to you, on a more personal level.
I have to admit though, that Traffic Accelerator isn’t for everyone.
Who it IS for:
- People who have or are setting up an online presence – whether it be blog, eCommerce, B2B, etc.
- People who want to scale their site’s online presence FAST
- However, you must also want to give site users the best possible experience – you can’t be in this only for the money
- People who are ready to put in WORK – no shortcuts, just smarter way of getting things done
- Those who are able to put time aside from current jobs to do the assignments and make the suggested changes
- Those that are comfortable sharing what is working for you, and what isn’t
Who it ISN’T For:
- People who have zero SEO or marketing knowledge whatsoever – we’ll be moving at a fast pace, so it is recommended you come in having either read my book, The Art of SEO, come through the Traffic Control workshop, or simply spend a bit of time researching SEO basics so when we fly through them, you have something to hold onto.
- People who expect the work to be done for them. Granted, I do give you the systems and the structure, but you need to put in work on your own site. Or, plan out an employee’s time to do these tasks. However, you’ll get the most out of it by far by doing it yourself.
Additionally, you should know it is expensive and intensive – but for a reason.
For far cheaper, you can hire a low-budget SEO firm to do some slapdash work getting you to rank for a few keywords (only to be punished again by Google in a few months time),
you can build your brand’s site into an engine that gets leads to convert and pushes out content that is seen and gets your company noticed. You become a growth machine.
If you think the easier, cheaper way that will result in a quicker, more temporary gain is what you need, then Traffic Accelerator isn’t what you are looking for.
But… if you’re ready for a challenge and the opportunity at hand, start by entering your email below and you’ll be directed to the application. From there, we’ll contact you whether we may or may not be a good match – with a little background on why not, or more information if this is the next step for you.
Applications are on a first come, first served basis. Because I want to make sure everyone who joins has all the tools and guidance to succeed, I’ll only be working with around 10 people.