Online Training with Stephan Spencer
SEO Audit CourseThis course will arm you with all the knowledge you need to SEO audit your own website so you can turn it into the traffic magnet your business deserves.
- Module I: Google Search Console Revealed
- Module II: Interpreting Crawl Errors
- Module III: Link Analysis
- Module IV: Technical Errors & Easy Fixes
- Module V: Page Speed & Mobile Optimization
- Module VI: Keyword Selection & Usage
The SEO Keyword Treasure MapFind the perfect keywords for your site by learning the Ninja tricks to get the most out of keyword research tools. Learn how Google processes keywords and why you need to align your keywords with the buying cycle.
- Module I: Outside the Box Keyword Strategies
- Module II: Digging into the (Essential) Details
- Module III: Turning Research into Rankings
Viral Social Media for Massive TrafficBuild your own social following and recruit power users to exponentially amplify your reach. Get valuable insights into how each of the social media networks work.
- Module I: Social Media Marketing as a Killer SEO Strategy: The Why and the How
- Module II: Leveraging Influencers To Do Your Bidding
- Module III: The Secret Sauce to Going Viral
Content Marketing Organic Traffic FountainYour topic choice and placement really matters for SEO. Learn the ins and outs of Content Marketing to build serious Google authority and your own organic traffic fountain.
- Module I: Creation
- Module II: Placement
- Module III: Measurement
Conversion Mastery CourseTurn your website into a finely tuned sales machine and stamp out all your conversion killers to get the most out of your organic traffic.
- Module I: Start with Why
- Module II: 3 Keys to Conversion
- Module III: Common and Costly Mistakes
Who is the instructor?One of the “smartest cats in SEO”, Stephan Spencer is a sought after SEO expert, speaker and bestselling author. He is the co-author of The Art of SEO, author of Google Power Search, and co-author of Social eCommerce. Stephan’s recent SEO clients have included such retail giants as Zappos, Sony Store, Quiksilver, Best Buy Canada, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Chanel. Stephan has spoken at countless hundreds of Internet marketing events, including SES, SMX, PubCon, Internet Retailer, and Shop.org, and has contributed articles to the Huffington Post, Multichannel Merchant, Practical Ecommerce, Search Engine Land, DM News and MarketingProfs, to name a few.
Hear it from the Members
– Kevin Jessop | Marketing Manager, alteeve.com