As you dream up your New Year’s Resolutions for 2010, take a moment to think about where you spend your time. You define your life by where you decide to spend your time.
Here are some stats that you may find interesting:
- 80% of employees do not want to go to work on Monday morning.
- By Friday, the rate only drops to 60%.
- The average person uses 13 different methods to control and manage their time.
- The average person gets 1 interruption every 8 minutes, or approximately 7 an hour, or 50-60 per day.
- On an average day, there are 17 million meetings in America.
- The average worker sends and receives 190 messages per day.
- Over one billion people around the world survive on less than $1 per day.
- One species becomes extinct every 15 minutes
- A new McDonald’s franchise opens every four hours.
- 98% of American homes have at least one television set.
- The average American sees 200,000 televised acts of violence by the age of 18.
- The average adult spends 4 minutes a day outside.