Become our next Executive Assistant!
Who Is Stephan Spencer?
I help companies grow their website traffic and revenue, so they can focus on what really matters—building a truly remarkable business.
And, I need remarkable people to help me!
Work Remotely With a Passionate, Creative Team
As a highly-regarded expert in the SEO industry, my time is in demand. While my primary focus is my clients, I also produce two weekly podcasts, regularly speak at conferences around the globe, and am currently working on my fourth book.
In order to keep everything running smoothly, I rely on a small, remote team of marketers, copywriters, assistants, and SEO experts to help me deliver quality outcomes in all areas of my business.
As part of my team, you would enjoy the flexibility of working from home and setting your own hours while taking responsibility for a diverse range of challenging projects.
Enjoy the support of team members who will do their best to make you feel welcome and create an environment where you can contribute your best work.
Primarily, my aim is to enrich the businesses (and lives) of my clients, whether that’s through assisting them in achieving growth, helping them rethink their approach to work, or opening up new possibilities and opportunities they never considered.
What I am looking for in an employee:
- Committed and proactive
- Creative and unafraid to think outside the box
- Team player who can self-manage
- Someone who values giving back
A World of Opportunity
Your role is only limited by your imagination. Got an idea that could make the business better? Let’s talk about it. Want to learn new skills that would benefit our clients? Great idea.
The small and flexible nature of our team means we move quickly when something needs to be done. Since I am usually very busy, I value trustworthy people who are capable of taking charge of the situation and problem solving when necessary.
I really believe the work we do changes people’s lives for the better. I want people on my team who believe the same.
Executive Assistant (EA) Job Information:
We are looking for a highly experienced, full-time virtual Executive Assistant to join our team. You will be working directly with our founder and CEO, Stephan Spencer, a high profile SEO Expert, Internet Entrepreneur, Author and Professional Speaker who is well known in the online entrepreneurial space. For more information about our Stephan and our business, please visit www.StephanSpencer.com.
Our CEO will rely heavily upon your ability to make a real impact on business decisions and operations. In this role, you will be required to perform at your peak on a daily basis, and you will be relied upon to assist in actualizing our business goals.
There are big plans in place for this business, with a big vision to match! It’s a role that will keep you on your toes, help you develop personally, and allow you the luxury of working from home.
Sounds good? Keep reading!
Does This Sound Like You?
- You are able to think on your feet, use initiative, solve problems, and learn how the CEO thinks. Diplomacy, tact and always having the best interests of the CEO, the business, and our clients are absolutely paramount.
- You are eager to develop a true understanding of the big picture of our organization, allowing you to predict and support upcoming challenges and changes to priorities.
- You thrive on looking after your team, supporting them wherever they require. As the administration/online/operations expert, you will find that no two days are the same, and you use your skills to support all aspects of the business.
- As an Online Business Extraordinaire, you are no stranger to the words SEO, podcasting, content development, outreach, social media and funnels.
- You are extremely well-organized and have an intuitive sense of how to best keep track of projects, communication, meetings, and more.
- You are agile in innovating better methods, juggling priorities, and communicating clearly. Working online means there are always new systems to learn (or improve!), and of course, an online team environment means that you must be able to succinctly explain your thoughts.
- You are super cool, calm and collected under pressure. You take ownership of your role and you take pride in being a key team player.
- You have an impeccable, eagle-eyed attention to detail and can spot every single typo, grammatical error, or technical mistake. These things just jump out of the page at you, and you are proactive in looking for them.
- You have OUTSTANDING oral and written communication skills. It goes without saying, you must be confident in your ability to be professional, while simultaneously building an empathetic rapport with our clientele.
Are you seeing your dream role here? Keep Reading!
Your days will be a mix of:
- Managing the CEO’s email inbox, including responding where necessary and alerting him to communication that requires his response. Your attention to detail and logical thinking skills are key here.
- Managing a complex calendar; you will constantly be asked to “squeeze things in” and make the impossible happen.
- Coordinating and booking online, international and local travel across multiple time zones.
- Acting as the voice of the CEO whenever necessary and communicating with clients on his behalf, which requires the utmost professionalism.
- Seeking out event spaces, speaking gigs, and developing strong relationships with potential event partners, most of whom are now virtual.
- Organizing online filing systems, updating online documents and spreadsheets.
- Monitoring day to day activities across the business, and lending a hand when required.
- Ensuring the team gets the information they need from the CEO.
- Contributing to our team culture by participating, and sometimes leading, remote weekly meetings.
Your background includes. . .
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an online Executive Assistant.
- Complex project management expertise.
- Customer care and communication.
- Proficiency in guiding staff and keeping them on track to ensure all goals and KPI’s are met.
- High level of competence with multiple software platforms on a Mac computer.
Our favorite software includes. . .
Other requirements. . .
- This is a long-term, full-time position with an immediate start date preferable; however, we can be patient for the right person!
- This is a virtual position, so you can work from wherever you have access to a high-speed Internet connection.
- You are required to own and be a competent user of a Mac computer, as we have specific Mac-based applications.
- This is an incredible opportunity for the right person: there is scope for you to grow, learn a LOT, and have the convenience of working from home.
- Full-time employee status after trial period as contractor.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Accrue PTO after 6 months: 40 hours 1st year; 80 hours 2nd – 4th years; 120 hours 5 or more years. Up to 40 hours unused PTO can be rolled over to next year.
- 5 personal (sick) days per year after 90 days’ employment (no accrual, no rollover).
- Reimbursement for Internet at your home office.
- 401(k) after meeting eligibility requirements.
This position is no longer available.