- The Cyclical Nature of Search Engine Referrals – a post about the ebbing and flowing of search referred traffic and the reasons behind it
- The Wrong Way to Build Links from Blogs – a post about “blog marketing” at its worst; run from these sharks!
- Digg Bait and Switch – once you’ve gotten to the front page of Digg.com, earned your links, and disappeared into the archives, here’s what you can do to maximize the SEO benefit of those links…
- Embargo Lifted: Secrets from SMX Now Unleashed – some SEO tricks that few know about, courtesy of yours truly!
- Wikipedians backlash against Search Engine Land article – a word of caution if you want to sway opinion about your company on Wikipedia
- Even Google.com Could Use Some SEO – some Google Webmaster Central reports that I was privy to reveal that Google has a big gaping hole in its SEO and usability
- Google Maps – Wading Through a Sea of Franchise Logos? – if this is the shape of things to come, I’m switching to Mapquest
Not that I have extra time on my hands or anything, but last month I started blogging over at CNET. My blog is the Searchlight Blog, part of the CNET Blog Network. Check it out. Some of my recent posts over there…
Leave a Reply