- whether email marketing as we know it is doomed
- the role of RSS – to replace or to augment email
- reliability of email tracking
- navigating past spam filters
- CAN-SPAM legislation
- extraordinary versus ordinary email campaigns
- top most effective email marketing tactics
- objectively selecting an email marketing vendor, and
- what the future has to hold.
My 2-part article summarizing the recent Thought Leaders Summit on Email Marketing has now been published on MarketingProfs.com (part 1 and part 2). It is for MarketingProfs premium subscribers only unfortunately, so if you have been thinking about subscribing , now is the time to do it. The Summit panelists included renowned author Jim Sterne, Forrester Research analyst Shar VanBoskirk, and RSS guru Rok Hrastnik, among others. We covered a lot of ground during the summit, including:
This is an informative and relevant podcast as the events of the last 12 months have been challenging to say the least . Between the changes google made to affiliate marketing and the can spam act and the overload of email filters. You must make radical changes to keep up with new technologies.
John Engler says
The download link isn’t working, can you fix it?
Stephan Spencer says
Oops, the download site for the podcast was down for a day, but it’s back now.