- What was the product or service you were promoting?
- Who was the target audience for this campaign?
- How many recipients did you send to?
- When was the email campaign sent? (month, year)
- What was your objective with this email?
- What were the results? (open rate, clicks, sales)
- Anything else you want to share?
There are a couple of slots still open in my list of campaigns to critique in my upcoming MarketingProfs webinar on email marketing. If you are DEFINITELY going to attend my webinar, Email Marketing Success: 10 Campaigns Examined for Better and for Worse, next Thursday at 12pm Eastern (note that it’s not free, you have to either be a MarketingProfs Premium Plus member or pay a $99 fee), then there’s still time to send me an example of an email campaign or newsletter for me to critique live during the webinar. Send your single email marketing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the answers to the following questions:
Leave a Reply