- Anatomy of a Search Engine — Spiders, Indices & Algorithms, Market Share & Trends
- Inside the Head of the Searcher — Searcher Behavior & Intent
- Hands-on Keyword Research & Keyword Portfolio Management
- SEO Copywriting — Optimizing Your Content
- HTML Optimization — Make Your HTML “Sing”
- Search Friendly Site Architecture, Design, Navigation & Internal Hierarchical Linking Structures
- Link Building — Tools & Tactics for Acquiring Valuable, Relevant Links Sustainably
- Social Media Marketing –- Leveraging Online Communities to Create Links & Buzz
- Paid Search Fundamentals & Achieving Synergies with SEO
- Search Analytics — Metrics that Drive ROI
- Tools of the Trade — The Essential Tools & Resources for your SEO & Paid Search Toolkit
- Vertical Search — Local Search, News Search, Product Search, Image Search, Video Search, Blog Search, Mobile Search
- Worst Practices — Beyond the “Best Practices” to the Dark Side of “Black Hat” Spam & Other Deadly Mistakes
- Site Clinic & Interactive Site Reviews — Apply Your Knowledge by Auditing Fellow Attendees’ Websites
Yes, you “heard” right! Two FULL days of SEO training from yours truly, coming soon to a city near you — or not, if you don’t live near Las Vegas, Chicago or Washington DC ;). This is truly a first. In my 14 years since founding Netconcepts, I have yet to run this long of, and in-depth of, a public SEO workshop. Until now! Brought to you by the American Marketing Association, as part of their excellent “Training Series”. It will hit Las Vegas February 23rd & 24th, Chicago March 10th & 11th, and Washington DC April 21st & 22nd. In the two days I intend to cover the following topics in some depth:
That IS good news! Having attended your private 2 day training course at WellPoint years ago, I can testify to the depth and quality of content you provide. I’m glad to see you have Social included, sounds like it’s going to be a really good course. Good luck with it!
I’d love to be at one of your workshops, but have to confess I’m not one of those jetsetters who can just wing on over from Beijing to Vegas or DC for a few days. I don’t suppose there’s a virtual option?
Kunal Sarin says
Do you have plans to conduct courses online too? How about through websites like On24.com or WiZiQ.com?