- me, founder of Netconcepts, co-author of The Art of SEO (coming out this month!)
- Chloe, teen blogger and AdSense entrepreneur, Huffington Post blogger/contributor
- Jeremy, a very successful Internet entrepreneur and Technorati top 100 blogger (Shoemoney.com is his blog)
- Duane, author of Making Money with Your Blog and the upcoming book Turn Clicks into Customers
- Steve, inventor, successful entrepreneur (founder of a science toy catalog company), science educator, keynote speaker, television personality, blogging CEO… Quite the Renaissance man!
I’m in NYC for SMX East which starts tomorrow and I’m really looking forward it. But I’m also gearing up for Blog World Expo in a couple weeks. That’s because my daughter Chloe Spencer, the Neopets blogger, is going to be speaking there on a panel called “Are You Getting The Most Money Out Of Your Blog As You Can?” along with heavy hitters Dave Taylor, Tim Jones, and Chris Pirillo. The session is scheduled for Friday, October 16 at 11:30am. Thinking about this panel reminded me of another panel that Chloe was a part of, also on the same topic, last year at DMA08. The session was called “Blog Monetization: From Soup to Nuts” and the heavy hitters that time were: Jeremy Schoemaker, Duane Forrester, Steve Spangler, and me. And thinking about that session reminded me that I had neglected to post the video of the session to this blog. Doh! So here it is… The order of speakers was:
Great video. I love how you push the mic for your daughter all the time.
Love the Blog. I live up the road from your Browns Bay office. Keep up the great Writing.